Search This Blog

Saturday 1 September 2012

Proud to be a kid

Proud to be a kid (little girl!) Little Snowflake is proud to be a kid and does not want to act older than she really is, unlike so many other  little girls. Childhood is so special I never wanted to get older and remember sitting on the swing when I was about 9 years old wishing I could stay young. I am so glad she is enjoying acting and playing like a child and not pretending like all the other little girls to be older. You go for it Little Snowflake throw those silly shoes away. Even better lets stick them on Ebay for 20p and see just how many parents try and buy them and then ask the question "WHY?" I wonder if they will take any notice of Little Snowflakes videos making fun of this trashy rubbish!


Little Snowflakes thoughts on other silly stuff that has nothing to do with being a little girl!


We have to seriously look at all the problems in our world and try very hard to make changes in our Western culture so our little girls can enjoy their childhood for the magical time it should be. I know one thing I am glad I had a real childhood. Being a grown up is hard work, ask anyone that had a real happy childhood if they would want to be a kid again and they will say "heck yes!" I am the lucky one as I am having two childhoods as Little Snowflake takes me back to being a little girl on yet another arty adventure.

Google adverts I hope are child friendly, if they are not please report to Google as this is a family blog with old fashioned values that include a Mother and a Father. Thanks!

www.butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment