Search This Blog

Sunday 12 February 2012

Trash Pack Paralympics 2012 Madison


Madison from Australia is busy training for the London Paralympics 2012. And guess what? She is related to our Great Grandad, Robert Hartland Stanley Miles (Myles.)

Before I tell you the story, I want to thank Google, as I would never have found her or other family without your search engine. Also you have praised all my hard work by promoting it at the top of your search engines for many years, which proves all the people that doubted me wrong. America loves me! Finally a Country that  appreciates my artistic flair and more importantly my daughters, Snowflake.

So lets celebrate and sing the GOOGLE song with Snowflake:



I want to insert the new, doo doo dooo dooo. Trash Pack Paralympics Game, ahhhhhhhhhh!

I will be pack with video footage shortly so stay tuned!

It is thanks to Google that my family and I now have wonderful photographs of my dear Nan's Mother, Father and other family. Nan lost her parents at a very young age. Her childhood was a very sad one. I take after her with her pure strength not to give up on life when it knocks you down, time after time again. And it looks like the strength runs in Madison's blood too. Wow, I am so very proud right now. For me I am extremely proud of my family history and their wonderful tanned skin. Something we all wish we had, right!
Instead we tango ourselves and go for sun beds. Life is so funny!

THANK YOU GOOGLE - I KNOW THAT ONE DAY I WILL BE WALKING THROUGH THOSE GOOGLE DOORS AND YOU WILL BE MY ONE AND ONLY PROTECTOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment