Search This Blog

Friday 9 December 2011

Winter the Dolphin Happy Christmas Snowflake

My Little Snowflake would like to wish Winter the Dolphin a very happy Christmas. You can see her gorgeous little drawings of Winter below which were coloured in on the computer.

My friend who Little Snowflake adores creates mosaics. Little Snowflake has created little paper mosaic frames around her pictures, very unique and clever.



Every day she cries a little tear saying will I ever get to see Winter the Dolphin and I say I hope so sweetie. The dream would be to take her and cousin Jodie who has Cystic Fibrosis out to America. But that is a dream at the moment because until we sort out this man run Government that is destroying our family values then our children's future looks bleak.

Be a good Mum or Dad and fight back verbally for change with me. Teamwork creates miracles:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537

No comments:

Post a Comment