Search This Blog

Friday 30 December 2011

Builder bear rabbit PJ's, dress & nighty handmade

My little girl and I had the flu jab back in October so being sick all over Christmas with flu was a bit of a shocker, especially as we both suffer with Asthma. But hey ho the guilt of not being able to do normal happy family things together got the better of me so I made her some costumes for her builder bear bunny rabbit which she got from Jodie her cousin. Jodie by the way has Cystic Fibrosis so we are the lucky ones!



HANDMADE PJ'S FOR BUILDER BEAR BUNNY RABBIT TOY


The above costume was a joint effort design wise. All handmade and hand sewn by me Sharon J. Bainbridge. I used an old white baby sheet for the base of the material. And made the costume very scrapbook like by adding odds and bods. My little girl has some great little design ideas and that is where the little hand sewn squares come from.

HANDMADE NIGHTDRESS / NIGHTY FOR BUILD A BEAR BUNNY RABBIT TOY




The nightdress for the build a bear bunny rabbit was also made from the old white baby sheet and old scraps of material. A little crochet here and there.


HANDMADE DRESS FOR BUILD A BEAR BUNNY RABBIT TOY




The handmade dress was made out of an old dress sent to me by my Mother in law. It has lots of beautiful beads on it. Easy to make and all hand sewn.

I would say the above costumes for build a bear bunny lovers would be easy enough to duplicate. You can use old sheets, clothes anything you can get your hands on so creating clothes for your adorable little builder bear does not have to break the bank and gives you something to do over the holiday season. I could create some patterns if there was interest in the above costumes.

If you wanted to you too could create your very own unique Builder Bear Postcards using your costume designs and scrapbook them like the ones above and my family history photos below. Digital scrapbook postcards are much cheaper and fun. As you can write information on the back and the way I create them it is much cheaper than anywhere else and the quality is amazing!



Read more about the scrapbook postcards:
http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.com/2011/12/blank-scrapbook-postcards-4x6-30p-each.html

Well I wish you all a very happy 2012. I am hoping it is going to be a good year for everyone as we all deserve a break!

www.butterflylullaby.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment